Oolite beta release 1.75.3 is now available from Oolite.org
.Changes since beta release 1.75.2
- Subentities are now set up correctly when buying a new ship.
- Ships now take subentities into account when deciding whether they can dock.
- Fixed ghost wormholes. Wormholes can no longer have a jump range of zero.
- The fuel indicator is now drawn correctly in interstellar space.
- Additional guards against out-of-range targets for the player.
- Sounds now stop playing when starting a new game. (Bug #18108)
- [Mac] Growl display support is disabled due to upcoming changes to Growl.
- Ships with sun skimmer AI in interstellar space no longer cause errors in the log, and AIs can handle the situation by responding to
- "sunskim-trader" added to default pirate victim roles.
interstellar_undocking now works when in interstellar space 0 LY from a system.
- HUD changes are now deferred, so changing HUDs during HUD drawing is safe.
- The debugging function
callObjC() has been disabled.