Changes since version 1.76:
- Fixed potential bug loading player with no
player.ship.launch()can now also be used within the
shipDockedWithStationhandler without side effects.
- Ships that have a specific commodity defined as cargo, no longer get their bounty reduced to 10% when the pilot ejects.
- The scoop icon now correctly shows a full cargo hold when special cargo is transported.
- Fixed a problem with the shipyard screen when a ship with chance=1 defined non-installed optional equipment.
- Don't disgorge and revive dead ships from wormholes.
- 32-bit GL contexts are now strongly preferred on SDL systems, with 16-bit fallback.
- Fixed weapon facing not resetting to forward view when launching from station.
- Added code to prevent overcorrection pitch and roll with low frame rates. Should lower the chance of ships jumping between two headings, without proceeding.
weapon_energykeys in the turret subentity declaration now work as intended. Values are maximised at 7500 and 100 respectively.
consoleMessage()behaviour when called from JS debug console has been rectified.
- JS debug console macros are saved when Oolite exits to desktop in all platforms, as originally intended.
- Regression fix: in the log, the
searchPaths.dumpAllis shown once every time searchPaths change (strict/unrestricted mode).
- No more negative ship distances, see http://aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=11785
- Fix for
guiScreenWillChangefor system data screen not firing when double clicking on systems.
- Fixed crash with malformed gui declarations inside hud plists.
- Fixed timer related crashes.
- The Windows Oolite executable is now large address aware, allowing for more than 2GB of memory to be allocated to the game.
- Fix for bug where standard subentities defined after any turret subentity would exhibit turret behaviour.
- Savefiles with wrong passengers and/or passengers berths data are now handled a bit better.
- Fix bug where equipment depending on currently damaged equipment would be silently removed from the player's ship on game load.
- Target system memory expansion doesn't try to restore locks on cloaked ships anymore.
- Fixed bug with resetting of passenger contracts on ship change.
- Fixed Nav Array not showing distance and time information when target system was selected by using the Find Planet method.
- Frame Callbacks now transfer the correct time difference when
available_to_allkey is now also respected by JS methods that add equipment.
- Improved the docking approach when arriving from the backside of a station.
- Fixed fuel scoops sound loop issue, discussed in http://www.aegidian.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11611
- Fixed intermittent crash on missile removal.