Excellent. Thanks for testing it, Norby!
- The auto-engange flag is lost after launch or load game (and boring to set it again
- Using Library config is a good way, auto-engange could be an option also.
I actually had it set this way originally, but then thought it might be better implemented in a more immediate way via the mode key. Once I did that I removed the Library interface. I'm in two minds here. I can see use cases for both methods, and while they're not particularly conflicting, my feeling is that if I move the setting to Library, I could free up the mode key for something else (like a chase target mode). I'd be interested in some other feedback here: (1) move the setting to be only via Library, and free up mode key for something else, (2) add setting to Library so it can be changed from either place, (3) leave mode key only.
- The acceleration restarts at every injector keypress and release over maxSpeed.
Thanks for the catch. Fixed in next version (I think!).
- A bonus that FICC actually reach 8x speed, see in Combat MFD. Maybe with Military Fuel Injectors only.
An unintended bonus! This is supposed to be simulating standard injector speeds, so I might remove this "feature" from the next release.
- An "else" in line 253 could save a nanosecond?