The Wiki says
Old Ships and Old Ships 2010 are compatible.
However, with both installed, it is possible to have two identical spec and name ships at different prices. For example, I have just seen in the shipyard a "Standard customer model Ghavial" for ₢220,000 and another "Standard customer model Ghavial" for ₢400,000.
- the Wiki say they are not compatible (which is not fair; they do work together)?
- I just tweak the prices in my copy of one shipyard.plist to match the other?
- change the name of set of ships to "PAG Ghavial" etc.?
- remove some OXPs to one have one type of Ghavial (and thereby lose the other shipset colouring)?
- appreciate that one model has a completely different body kit than another, hence the different price?
- accept that 10 identical 2nd-hand Ford Mondeos in Exchange and Mart
will all have different prices, and Oolite can do the same, and remember caveat emptor
On looking at the shipyard.plist files, I find Old Ships specified the price of the Ghavial as ₢180,000 and PAG's Old Ships 2010 specifies ₢220,000 ... it is a third
OXP, Staer9's Shipset (shaded) v1.0.oxp, that wants ₢400,000 for the Ghavial!
I thought I had been careful, adding these ship OXPs one at a time. There's plenty of scope for confusion here! Even more reason for newbies to shop around carefully when looking for their next ship upgrade.