Do please vote - for someone other than Trump, obviously, and preferably, given what is at stake, for H. Clinton.
For: (1) Trump is at least close to being a fascist; (2) he just might get in. Let me expand on those points.
- - is strongly nationalist;
- is racist (or at least he is happy to appear so);
- is bellicose - i.e. a war-monger - despite an avowed isolationism;
- has contempt for the rule of law (witness the incitement or near incitement to assassination and the equivocation about accepting the election result);
- is irrationalist (i.e. displays a contempt for reason);
- is the object of something of a cult of personality.
On 2. Polls can be wrong - witness, for instance, the United Kingdom's vote to leave the European Union.
Summary: if you are eligible to vote (against Trump), please do so.
[EDITED: some general tidying up - but I haven't worked out how to indent the first line of paragraphs . .]