Oolite test release 1.73.2 is now available from GURPO
. This is a bug-fix update to 1.73.
Changes since Oolite 1.73
- Fixed incorrect counting of cargo when docked, which partially resulted in misbehaviour of -availableCargoSpace.
- Fixed laser purchasing bug.
- Fixed bug whereby after buying an item, the equip ship screen would be refreshed, even if this screen had ceased to be the active one.
- ] Various cosmetic and spelling errors fixed (especially 'targetting').
- Improvements to Mac OS X 10.6 crash reports.
- Legacy scripts inside CARGO_SCRIPTED_ITEMs now work again. (bug #15454)
- Fixed bug that allowed players to get rich quickly by selling missiles at start of game and then going to the shipyard screen.
Stuff that was in 1.73, but we forgot to mention:
- Removed restrictions on vertex and face counts for ship models.
- Joystick hats are now supported on the Windows and Linux builds.
- Fixed joystick precision mode switch causing continuous yaw to left (Linux and Windows builds only).